COVID-19 has not miraculously disappeared like many of us hoped for, rather, we are now back at Level 3 once again.
At Dental Tranquility we will continue to offer you the safest in COVID-19 protocols. Protocols that were set during Level 5 in 2020, was followed throughout all levels, except for more elective work being allowed after Level 3, and the reopening of the play area, in Level 2.
We are pleased to advise that these protocols as listed below, are still being followed for your safety and ours.
Should you be unclear about any of our protocols, please do not hesitate to make further enquiries. We will always have your best interest, health and safety at heart.
The following measures are in place according to the South African Dental Association guidelines:
- Telephonic screening according to a COVID-19 questionnaire
- Patient flow limited to a single patient at a time directly from their car – no waiting room time
- We have excellent natural ventilation and adequate spacing between patients for proper air circulation
- Purification of waterlines on our chair between patients
- All patients enter masked, hands sanitised and with shoe covers or barefoot
- Preliminary mouth rinses before all treatment
- All staff donned with appropriate PPE
- Sanitising of work surfaces and autoclaving of instruments before and after every patient
- The use of disposable PPE and instruments wherever possible.
For more information or to book an appointment with us, contact us