As of midnight 17th August 2020, South Africa entered Level 2 of lockdown.
At Dental Tranquility we will continue to offer you the safest in COVID-19 protocols. Protocols as per Level 3 will be followed in Level 2. We will, however, now allow more elective and preventative procedures, under strict protocols.
Our outdoor play areas for children will open, only as long as strict COVID-19 protocols can be followed by the children, and under adult supervision.
At Dental Tranquility, we pledge to always put our patients’ safety first.
The following measures are now in place according to the SADA guidelines:
- Telephonic screening according to a COVID-19 questionnaire
- Patient flow limited to a single patient at a time, directly from their car – no waiting room time
- We have excellent natural ventilation and adequate spacing between patients for proper air circulation
- Our water lines in the chair are also sanitised between patients
- All patients enter masked, hands sanitised and with shoe covers or barefoot
- Preliminary mouth rinses before all treatment
- All staff donned with appropriate PPE
- Sanitising of work surfaces and autoclaving of instruments before and after every patient
- Purification of water lines on our chair between patients
- The use of disposable PPE and instruments wherever possible
Should you be unclear about any of our protocols, please do not hesitate to make further enquiries. We will always have your best interest, health and safety at heart.
Dr Ravena Naidoo